Monday, April 13, 2009

What was the name of the children's book that began "there was an old woman who lived in a house and the house

What was the name of the children%26#039;s book that began %26quot;there was an old woman who lived in a house and the house fell down on her head. She took her 12 children up under her arms and went to live in a shed...%26quot; ? I know she ended up living in a shoe, but is it the same rhyme as %26quot;the old lady in the shoe%26quot;? I am trying to find the story for my daughter.

What was the name of the children%26#039;s book that began %26quot;there was an old woman who lived in a house and the house
The old woman who lived in a shoe, she had so many children she did not know what to do...........





I loved that rhyme when I was a kid, your daughter will lovet it.





Check out the full version at the following site.
Reply:The Old Woman in the Shoe :)



Loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment