Monday, April 13, 2009

Where can I find small sized shoes in Auckland, NZ?

I%26#039;ve been hunting all over the city for new shoes, but unfortunately for someone with size 35%26#039;s, it%26#039;s hard to find fashionable womens shoes.





Does anyone know where in Auckland,NZ I can find some stylish women%26#039;s shoes stores that carry small sizes? (and if one more person tells me to shop in the children%26#039;s section I will scream!)

Where can I find small sized shoes in Auckland, NZ?
I really don%26#039;t know about top end shoes other than to say shop around but I guess that would make you scream too!! No1 Shoe warehouse has some great shoes that are affordable and come in small sizes. I have average sized feet and most of the shoes there are too small for me. The other thing I would suggest is trying a few Asian boutique shops. There are lots of them in the city, a few in the mid-city mall in Queen street (the one that goes from the Atrium on Elliot center through to Queen street) The shoes in them are generally much smaller and are absolutely gorgeous but far too small for my clunkers.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment